Monday, November 14, 2011

Aren't We All Artists?!

   I am a little behind on my ideas for PicBoWriMo, but no worries ... I will have 30. In fact, last week I found my next book idea and got really excited about it! I told Jason at a moment we were making dinner (so, he was distracted) and he was mildly responsive. When I questioned that - he became over-excited. So, okay. A writer's work is never nearly as exciting to anyone else as it is to yourself. That's ok; an artist's work is often not appreciated until the observer sees the finished product, right. And after all, aren't all writers artists, as well?!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you put that. There are times when I think people should be more excited when I tell them about a book. But until they actually read it, they can't really get the idea. I am already behind on NaNoWriMo. Best of luck with PicBoWriMo.

    ReplyDelete