Thursday, August 25, 2011

Annual Checkup

     I went in to get my annual health physical this morning ... and took my husband. Interesting, I know, but since I already had an appointment we wanted to discuss our test results and possible baby options; kill two birds with one stone and all. Good news: I'm in good health and all seems to be hunky dory (Jason got his about a month ago and in excellent health).
     Next Step: now we get to go see a Urologist. We have done my woman testing. Now for the man testing. And I get to take my temperature every morning when I wake up and before I get out of bed (that's going to be hard to remember right away) as one of my many 'homework' assignments. Then we check back in a few months. Hopefully these things work, cause insurance will not cover much more beyond where we are at.
     It sucks the issues some of us have to deal with. But we will do whatever we need to to become the parents we are destined to be. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you and Jason the best of luck. I can't even imagine what it must be like just not to know either way. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete