Monday, September 5, 2011

Time for Change

    Lately I have been feeling so blah about myself. I feel overwhelmed and underaccomplished. I am a slacker with my writing.  I haven't read a book that was more than 32 pages in months. My workouts suffer ... not so pleased with how I fit my jeans. I am too tired to do much housework and new recipes lately. And we still aren't pregnant.
     RUT!
     So, I'm gonna do something. And I am not awesome at follow through, so I am really going to push myself. But I guess I have to because today I ordered a BBT thermometer for tracking my ovulation, I finally ordered my author cards (Yea! They look awesome!), and my Insanity workout will be here in 5-7 days. I have to be insane to do that, cause it looks intense. However, 60 days and I get a t-shirt! Oh, and better health and energy as a perk.
    I am ready to rock and roll! This should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. It always amazes me how easy some habits, such as exercising or eating right, can easily be broken. Good luck getting that t-shirt. You are such a good example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habits are so easily broken it is crazy. Good luck you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete